For rear loaders, the back area is the critical area. A camera (view angle >90°) fitted to the outrigger allows the driver to view the entire working area. The images are shown either on the Motec display or via a factory-fitted terminal. Option for right-hand drive vehicles: the driver can see approaching traffic via a camera on the left hand side. Up to four cameras are used on side loaders (lifter, rear space, waste press and side). All vehicle variants can be covered using a single camera type and view angle.
With a camera on the rear, the driver can monitor the traffic and check the gritter plate and grit patterns. A built-in cleaning system cleans the lens at the touch of a button. Fixed partitions and the quick-change mount allow the camera to be converted in just a few simple steps so it can be used as a reversing camera for all-year-round use. Additional cameras can be added to the system, for plough monitoring, for example.
The benefits for you
- Makes single-person operation easier
- Driver can see gritter plate and grit pattern
- Fixed partitions and quick-change mount for quick attachment changes
- Simple fitting, easy to convert - no tools or adjustment
- Sturdy, reliable camera - waterproof casting, corrosion-resistant, resistant to salt spray
- Built-in cleaning at the touch of a button